2020 CAPDM Annual Conference delegates will experience Music City’s first luxury hotel - The JW Marriott Nashville; located downtown, directly across from Music City Center, and 2 blocks from the famous "Honky Tonk Highway" on Lower Broadway.
Speakers and agenda will be announced in the fall of 2019.
Connecting Leaders in Canada’s Pharmacy Supply Chain & Healthcare Industry
A CAPDM MUST-ATTEND EVENT FOR HEALTHCARE EXECUTIVES
Global & strategic industry insights
Actionable intelligence on relevant issues
Access to industry leaders and trading partners
Tap into a healthcare distribution update that provides member and non-member organizations a dynamic opportunity to connect with the pharmaceutical distributors, manufacturers and key service providers that drive the gold-standard pharmacy supply chain in Canada.
The 2019 Annual Conference (completed)
The 2019 conference featured a wide range of speakers and topics that included:
- Latest proprietary data on pharmaceutical market dynamics
- Practical insights into blockchain technology
- Perspectives on universal pharmacare
- Cannabis legislation & commercialization, including the impact on employment laws
- Thought-provoking strides in artificial intelligence
- A complimentary workshop - Transportation of Ambient Products
- And more…
For further information or to inquire about 2020 sponsorship opportunities
, contact Allison Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (905)265-1706, ext. 223