Connecting Leaders in Canada’s Pharmacy Supply Chain & Healthcare Industry
A CAPDM MUST-ATTEND EVENT FOR HEALTHCARE EXECUTIVES
- Global & strategic industry insights
- Actionable intelligence on relevant issues
- Access to industry leaders and trading partners
Tap into a healthcare distribution update that provides member and non-member organizations a dynamic opportunity to connect with the pharmaceutical distributors, manufacturers and key service providers that drive the gold-standard pharmacy supply chain in Canada.
Speaker content for 2019:
- Latest proprietary data on pharmaceutical market dynamics
- Practical insights into blockchain technology
- Perspectives on universal pharmacare
- Cannabis legislation & commercialization, including the impact on employment laws
- Thought-provoking strides in artificial intelligence
- And more…
Health Canada recently requested feedback on newly proposed changes to Guidelines for Environmental Control of Drugs During Storage and Transportation: GUI-0069
This has the potential to significantly impact our industry. This workshop will review the proposed changes, the potential impact and look at best practices to accommodate the transportation and storage of Ambient Products.
Presenter: Claude Jolicoeur, Director, Regulatory Affairs & Corporate
GMP Officer, McKesson Canada
When: Sunday, May 5, 2019 - 9:00 a.m. – 11 a.m.
Where: Avocet Room, Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, Carlsbad Please join us – coffee will be brewing.
This session requires pre-registration.
All delegates including companions are welcome.
if you wish to attend or submit the form on this page.
For further information or to inquire about 2019 sponsorship opportunities
, contact Allison Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (905)265-1706, ext. 223