A new Technology Boot Camp follows the perennially popular Supply Chain Boot Camp
*Register for Either Boot Camp Alone or Receive a Discount for Attending Both.
**Additional 10% Early Registration Discount Extended to October 12!
SUPPLY CHAIN BOOT CAMP - November 7, 2018
A CAPDM essential A-Z education forum to benefit:
SUPPLY CHAIN SESSION TOPICS
- Participants new to Canada’s pharmacy supply chain & pharmaceutical industry
- Seasoned individuals & organizations seeking an industry update
- New players in the Canadian marketplace
- Trade Relations 101
- Roles and Services of Specialty Distributors
- Emerging Retail Pharmacy Business Models
- Expanded Scope: By Province & in Pharmacy Practice
- Hospital Distribution – What Makes it Unique?
- Cannabis in Canada
- GMP Update
- Government Programs and Reimbursement Overview
- Update on Prescription Drug Reimbursement – 101 and Beyond
- Rx Market and Trends
- The Role and Services of 3PL’s
TECHNOLOGY BOOT CAMP - November 8, 2018
A comprehensive forum for anyone interested in the impact of emerging technologies on healthcare and its supply chains.
The Amazon Imperative
D. Bruce Merrifield, President
Merrifield Consulting Group
Perhaps no one has studied or written on the impact of Amazon’s disruptive technologies more than Bruce Merrifield. An expert on high performance service management and a turn-around advisor for wholesale distribution, Bruce has been writing and lecturing on tactics and best practices for more than three decades and has done work in over 150 channels.
TECHNOLOGY SESSION TOPICS
2018 SUPPLY CHAIN & TECHNOLOGY BOOT CAMPS
- The E-Prescribing Platform and Underlying Technology
- Pharma Get Social: Trends and Opportunities
- Block Chain and the Pharmaceutical Supply Chain
- Leveraging Technology in Delivering Regulatory Services
- Packaging Technology
- Global Serialization: A Manufacturer’s Perspective
- Health Outcomes and the Impact of Technology
- GS1: Leveraging Technology for Better Health outcomes
- Technology & Specialty Pharmaceuticals: What is Next for Canada?
- Keynote: The Amazon Imperative
Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre
801 Dixon Road, Toronto, Ontario
November 7-8, 2018
REGISTRATION & BREAKFAST: 8:00 AM – 8:30 AM
BUSINESS SESSIONS: 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM (Lunch Included)
For more information contact Allison Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org or (905)265-1706, ext. 223